we are pleased to invite You to participate in international conference for students of physics and natural sciences – Open Readings 2019, which will take place in Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Vilnius, Lithuania on 19-22th of March, 2019.
Open Readings 2019 – is an international academic platform for students and young researchers to present their ongoing research results and practices in the fields of Physics and Natural Sciences. Through 4 days of the conference you will listen to above 50 oral and above 250 poster presentations. In previous years this conference gathered above 300 presenters from more than 13 countries of Europe.
We remind you that the abstract submission deadline for the Open Readings 2019 is
1st of February! (less than two weeks left for abstract submission).
Participants can take part in oral and poster sessions presenting on extensive range of topics. Participation is free of charge.
To submit an abstract visit the conference website now!
This year Open Readings 2019 has invited 8 internationally known lecturers from the World’s Top Scientists:
- Saulius Juodkazis, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Nick Goldman, EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute, UK
- Jocelyn Bell Burnell, Visiting Professor of Astrophysics at the University of Oxford, Fellow of Mansfield College, UK
- Karl Anker Jørgensen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Fedor Jelezko, Ulm University, Germany
- Ifor David William Samuel, University of St Andrews, UK
- Kishan Dholakia, University of St Andrews
- Anders Hagfeldt, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
We believe that such experience is essential for students, especially for those who are seeking a career in science. Also, it is a great opportunity to listen a world-class invited speakers and to get some experience a giving talk or making a poster.
Please forward this letter and its attachments to the adequate departments and students representatives. We also encourage you to place the attached invitation as a poster on your institution’s notice boards.
For more information please visit: openreadings.eu
Looking forward to meeting you in Lithuania!
62nd Scientific Conference for Students of Physics and Natural Sciences