Postdoctoral Research in the School of Chemistry
The School of Chemistry provides the possibility to scientists holding a Doctoral Thesis to conduct postdoctoral research in areas of the research interests and cognitive objects of the School.
The main objectives of postdoctoral research are the following:
- The extension of the results of the Doctoral Dissertation of the researchers in new scientific directions that are also of interest to the School.
- The empowerment of scientists capable of contributing to the advancement of science, research, and their applications.
- The qualitative and quantitative upgrade of scientific research.
- The dissemination of results and the technology transfer.
- The promotion of the academic prestige and the international distinction of the research work conducted in the School of Chemistrty.
The postdoctoral research in the School of Chemistry is based on a relevant regulation of A.U.TH.
Postdoctoral researchers in the School of Chemistry (31/12/2020)