Like most of the planet we are witnessing the Covid-19 pandemic progressing. It goes without saying that we will reassess whether the summer school will take place at all, or postponed for a future date, when we know more about the situation.
You are still very welcome to send a letter of interest (April deadline no more applicable), if you would like to remain in the loop, when days become a bit brighter.
Take care and be well!
On behalf of the organizing committee