Assistant ProfessorLaboratory of Food Chemistry and Technology
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Faculty of Sciences
School of Chemistry
- Laboratory Food Control
- Technology and Biotechnology of Food and Beverages
- Oenology I
- Oenology II
Phenolic and aromatic potential of grapes and wines
- Phenolic and aromatic potential of grapes and wines.
- Study of the volatile fraction of the traditional wine Retsina.
- inification techniques and processes used for the improvement of elaborated wines.
- Vinification by-products.
Wine sensory analysis
- Panel selection and training in sensory analysis.
- Method development for descriptive sensory analysis.
- Application in wine and balsamic vinegar.
- Determination of odor detection threshold of volatile compounds.
- Xinomavro wines typicality.