The Organizing Team of CRETE 2020 International Conference is happy to make the first call for abstracts submission!
Authors are invited to submit an Extended Abstract of at least one, but no more than two full pages in English, no later than 28th Ferbuary, 2020.
Please note down CRETE 2020 conduction dates (15th – 18th September, 2020), work on your valuable submission and stay informed of our latest news, through our website.
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste (IHW): Regulations, Legislation and Characterization
- Producer Responsibility and Hazardous Compounds in Products
- IHW Management: Emission Control, Concepts and Practices
- IHW Minimization and Recycling: Optimized Production Processes, Re-utilization, Waste Stock Market, etc.
- Toxicological and Safety Aspects of IHW / Contaminated Sites Management
- Design and Operation of IHW Treatment Plants and Disposal Sites: Recycling Plants, Incinerators, Chemical / Physical Treatment Plants, Landfills, Intermediate Storage Facilities, etc.
- Contaminant Release and Transport: Processes, LCA, Risk Assessment
- Remediation of Contaminated Sites and Groundwater
- Remediation of Mines and Treatment of Mine Residues
- Special Waste Management: Medical, Radioactive, Agro-Industrial and Pharmaceutical Waste, Production Residues, Asbestos, WEEE, Fires Waste and Residues, etc.
- Catastrophes and War: Effects on the Environment, Impact, Remediation
- Pollution of Marine Environment by Plastic Debris and other Waste
- IHW Energy Management Concepts: Energy Reduction and Recovery
- Social Aspects of IHW Management: Public Acceptance, Public Involvement, Information Policy, Safety Aspects
- Aspects of Global Pollution: Reduction of diffuse Emissions, Targets for acceptable Water, Air and Soil Contamination (Planetary Boundaries), etc.
- Reduction of Air Pollution by advanced Industrial Emission Control
- New Ways of Education in the Field of IHW in Schools, Universities and the Public: Virtual Reality, Advanced Internet Utilization (Presentations, Communication, Courses, etc.), Waste and Art, etc.
- Case Studies
- Industrial Company Presentations and Forum