The Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific Secretariat, in cooperation with Zhengzhou University (China), is pleased to announce the 1st AUAP-ZU Scholarships for the Year 2018 and tenable at Zhengzhou University, China.
One hundred (100) students from AUAP member institutions will be selected to participate in the coming AUAP- ZU Scholarships for the Year 2018 (March-1st batch and November- 2nd batch). Members in good standing of AUAP are encouraged to nominate their candidates (faculty members are included).
THE BASIC AUAP’S CRITERIA OF RECRUITMENT ARE LISTED BELOW:
1. Member institution nominating their candidates must be
- an Active Member (i.e. has paid membership fees for the year 2017-2020)
- or new Active Member (3 years membership payment; 2017-2020)
2. Each member can nominate 1-2 candidates.
3. Nominating institution must follow the following:
3.1 Research Proposals of at least 450-500 words
3.2 Submit an application (attached), photo and brief introduction of each
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES, TO BE NOMINATED FROM AUAP MEMBER INSTITUTIONS ARE:
1. Holder of a Master degree
2. Grade point average must be reasonably high
3. Submit research proposals (450-500 words)
4. Letter of recommendation from AUAP
5. Has good health (Medical Certificate is required)
The Scholarships cover:
1. Tuition fee
3. Monthly allowance of 3,000 RMB per month
Remarks: 1. The scholarship does not cover the air ticket, personal expenses and
insurance during their stay.
2. The host (ZU) will arrange the pick up at the Zhengzhou
International Airport, Zhengzhou City,
DEADLINE: Application form with the cover letter from the President/ Rector/ Vice Chancellor must be sent to AUAP Secretariat on or before January 31, 2018 at 12.00 pm., Bangkok, Thailand Time.
The Secretariat will select the candidates and announce the results on February 20, 2018 for the first batch and the second batch on September 30, 2018 . Then, the host will coordinate directly to each candidate for the formal invitation to apply for a visa. The Academic Year starts in early March and November 2018.
AUAP Membership Application Form(ZU)(1)
DOCTORAL PROGRAM 画册(1)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM(1)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
For more information, please contact Ms. Supaporn Chuangchid, Executive Secretary AUAP Secretariat through E-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof.Dr.Ricardo P. Pama
Association of Universities in Asia and the Pacific(AUAP)
Suranare University of Tehcnology
Academic Builind 2, Room 227
111 University Avenue, Muang , Nakhorn Ratchasima 30000, Thailand
Phone, What's App, Viber and LINE : +66 85 768 7474